Recipes and Tips for making Pie.
Breville Pie Maker Recipes
Create up to four individual-sized pies full of your favorite fillings with this simple-to-operate pie maker. Whether its savory meat pies, vegetable pies, quiches or sweet fruit pies or tarts, most pies take just 8 minutes to cook.
- Cook up to four individually sized pies simultaneously.
- Locking latch and crimper seal ensures pie edges are completely sealed.
- Included pastry cutter ensures perfectly round pie bases and tops.
- Ready light indicates when the unit has reached optimal temperature and is ready to use.
- Cool-touch handles stays cool throughout cooking process.
- Nonstick cooking plates can be easily wiped clean.
- Non-skid, non-marking feet on base provide a stable platform.
- Power cord wraps into unit for easy storage.
Pear and Lime Pie
- 1 can pears, drained, juice reserved
- ½ cup reserved pear juice
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons water
- Powdered sugar and cream for serving
- Chop pears into small pieces. Combinein a saucepan with pear juice, lime juice
- and sugar.
- Blend cornstarch with water, add topears and stir until mixture boils and
- thickens. Allow to cool.
- Preheat the pie maker until the ‘Ready’light illuminates.
- Prepare pastry bases and tops. Use 1/3 cup of filling per pie.
- Cook for 8-12 minutes or until pastry isgolden brown.
- Remove the pies with a plastic heatproof spatula and cool slightly.
- Serve warm or cold, sprinkle with powderedsugar and a dollop of cream.
- Before cleaning unit, be sure power is off and unit is unplugged.
- Do not use abrasives or metal scourers as they will scratch the non-stick surface.
- Always clean after each use to prevent food buildup.
- Cleaning may be easier while unit is slightly warm.
- To clean plates, wipe with damp cloth.
- If food residue builds up, spray with a little lemon juice and wipe clean.
- To clean exterior, wipe with a soft wet cloth and dry thoroughly with a soft dry cloth.
- Crab Dip-Learn how to make mesmerizing crab dips from the comfort of your own home using these tools and methods you will be shown in simple step by step format.
- Cream Sauce-A French word that means a relish to make our food more appetizing. Sauces are liquid or semi-liquid foods devised to make other foods look, smell, and taste better, and hence be more easily digested and more beneficial. This website presents a variety of cream sauce recipes embellished with background information.
- Crockpots Cooking-Do you have a crockpot? Now you can make full use of it. This website teaches you from the basics right up to the advances and presents some amazing crockpot recipes.
- Lobstertails Cooking-Just how do you do those lobster tails? Whether they are fresh and frozen, this website shows you how, where and when. Log on to lobstertailscooking.com lobster tails inspirations.
- Minestrone Soup-Just how exactly do you make that minestrone soup? And how do you make the best minestrone soup ever? From the vegetable broth to the chicken stock, and much much more, this website takes you there.
- Peach Cobbler-In the land of its origin-China, peach is thought to have mystical attributes bringing with it good luck, abundance and protection. Cobbler recipes have been printed in cookbooks since the 19th century. Now, our expert chef and writer teaches you step by step with amazing recipes and directions to how make the great peach cobbler. Have fun!
- Pinto Beans-Just what do you know about pinto beans as a culinary ingredient? Nothing compared to what you will know after you read this website. Pinto-Beans.com is designed from the ground up to cover everything from nutritional aspects to a variety of recipes.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake-The ultimate pumpkin cheesecake websites brings you more recipes than you can use and a variety of thoroughly researched and richly presently supplementary information. You'll never have to look elsewhere for pumpkin cheesecake cooking help again, thanks to this great website.
- Quinoa Salads-It's time to get the scoop on quinoa salads. Here you are presented with nutritional information, preparation, background and a variety of recipes on quinoa and quinoa salads.
- Recipe For A Salad-Here we present you with the widest variety of the best salad recipes of all times. Each recipe is carefully tested and reviewed and handpicked by our editors. If you need to make salad, you've come to right place.
- Recipe For A Soup-Soup is a food that is made by combining ingredients such as meat and vegetables with stock, juice, water or another liquid. Here you'll find the best soup recipes of all time, with simple step by step instructions suitable for everyone from beginner to expert. If you like soup, or just need to cook it, visit this website today.
- Recipe For Cake-If you like baking, or cakes, or both, this is the website for you. Here you'll find all the cake recipes you've ever dreamed existed, with simple step by step instructions that even a child can follow. Whatever kind of cake you want to make, you'll find it here, and much more.
Recipe For Pie-The first pies were made thousands of years ago, during the New Stone Age. Whatever type of pie you're looking for, you'll find it in this handpicked selection of the greatest pie recipes available anywhere.
- Recipe For Rice-Start using rice in innovative ways you've never thought of before. With these rice recipes, you'll never go hungry. You're presented with a wide variety of specially selected recipes presented in simple instructional and illustrated language that even a child could follow.
- Recipe For Sauce-Sauces are an important element in cuisine all over the world. This website brings you the greatest variety of the highest quality sauces from around the world. These recipes were carefully tested and and written in simple by step language complete with illustrations by our expert cooks, chefs and sauciers.
- Recipes That Are Easy-For those of you who are not starting off and want some recipes that don't require a great amount of skills, time or ingredients, we have handpicked a selection of the best easy recipes for any occasion. You're sure to find what you're looking, and more.
- Stuffed Pepper-From fiery stuffed peppers in the Caribbean to mellow stuffed bell peppers in the United States, many people associate stuffed peppers with Mediterranean cuisine. As you may or may not know, stuffed peppers are peppers which have been emptied out and stuffed with a variety of foods before being baked, broiled, grilled, or simmered in a sauce. This website covers the whole range from beginner to advanced.